View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #121
Groundhog
Coordinator

Thanks for posting that list of tweaks. I used the cattle fix, added the village elder to the village menu, added the guild chat to the city menu, upped the prestige earnt through winning a tournament to 50 renown, increased the amount that can bet on myself during the tournament by a factor of x10.

Tournaments are a heck of a lot of fun, and a good way to make money thanks to the gambling tweak. I won a tournament in one of the Terghit cities (every stage of combat was with bows - my weapon of choice), and pocketed $30k afterwards. I tend to be crap at tournaments in other cities due to sucking with the javelin-type weapons and the horseback lances.

How long does it take before you start getting castles and things? My renown is at about 350 now, I have a following of 60 men, and my relationship with my king is at around 80. So far I have one village given to me by the king, and that was some time ago. I have helped in numerous sieges (both in defense and attack), yet so far I haven't been able to get my hands on any more property? Is there a particular quest or action I should take to improve my chances?