View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 09:53 AM   #20
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Havok: Hatred received loud and clear. Thank you.

DukeRulesMAB: You're right, I will have an open training slot once we're out of the U.S. Open Cup, but I don't plan on training Reg there. Honestly, "Headcase" Lucas and Tyler Willard are good enough to where I don't give a damn what my wingers' defensive abilities are like. Tyler and Arlen can cover their sides just fine.

Thanks for the advice regarding how to use Reg for the remainder of the season. A possession-winger is something I haven't really messed with yet, and I wasn't sure how much of an impact stamina had on them. I'll probably keep him at either normal or offensive for the time being, depending on the situation.

illinifan999: I will be picking up a short-term defensive trainee, but not until we've been knocked out of the U.S. Open Cup. If I bought anybody right now, they'd just sit on the bench and "whither on the vine," so to speak. Talk to me again in four or five weeks.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote