View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #442
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MylesKnight View Post
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem like everytime there is a Pac-10 Game on Fox Sports Net there is at least one UCLA'er among the announcing crew?

What's wrong with that?

Quote:
By the way, any thoughts on what happens with Arizona Basketball at the end of the season? This guy coaching is listed as the Interim correct?

It's too soon to say if the current guy can take the reins, or if they will have the national coaching search, but I don't think there's any doubt that what Lute built up calls for a replacement on the level to keep what he did in place. The Pac 10 is better when Arizona is one of the top programs. There are some terrific coaches at the other programs (Bennett, Montgomery, Floyd, Sendek, Kent, Romar and of course Howland), and UA needs to step up and fill that spot big time.

It has long been suggested that UA is the job Mark Few would leave Gonzaga for, but we'll see. That would be a great hire.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote