View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I believe I will get this for my daughter and I, though I will have to pick up a classic controller if this is the game I am thinking of. The way to play this game on the Wii (once again if it's the game I am thinking of, which I think it is) just sounds really cool with two people.

Yeah, new for this year's version is the ability for two people to play co-op, one pointing to aim their passes and shots with the IR pointer on the Wiimote while the other uses a classic controller for a more traditional experience.

PES 2008 on the Wii was a really good first effort, the second one should be great without the quirky defensive controls and the addition of IR shot aiming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H
TMNT (team that worked on Brawl is working on a TMNT fighting game). I'm looking forward to a game called Infinite Space. Also looking forward to Klonoa and Wii Sports Resort.

Probably the biggest one most people are looking forward to is The Conduit, which is an FPS that is supposed to really push the hardware and have online and all that jazz. There's also things like Mad World, Monster Hunter 3, Punch-Out, Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment 2, and Sonic and the Black Knight.

The 1:1 swordfighting in Wii Sports Resort looks fun as hell, can't wait for that. Infinite Space sounds cool as well.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote