View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #54
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I am a student.

It is my guess I am not an overly bright one, because I am confused by the deadlines.

I see 7 p.m. EST references, but the title says 10 p.m. Lathum has hinted that tomorrow's deadline is different than normal, so I believe he intends to have a 7 p.m. EST deadline tomorrow (4 p.m. his and my time), while returning to a later deadline time for other nights.

So on that assumption, I will not return before the deadline is processed tomorrow night (although I will normally be able to do so in the future). So I have to put in a vote now.

VOTE DANNY

Why? I don't have a reason, of course. I don't want to vote for some of the long time guys who are back from long breaks, and I have voted too much for most everyone else recently. It's Day One, people! Blah...

As usual, any reason to construe this as actual evidence I have even the tiniest hint that Danny is a wolf and thus he is deserving of a pile on will earn the person giving that reason my vote for tomorrow.

I reading it as being a 10pm eastern deadline today and then 7pm eastern going forward.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote