View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #98
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Looks like Smith, Street and Gonzalez will head to Colorado in exchange for Holliday.

I like the move for the A's. I am not sold on Street, but Smith and Gonzalez could be good pieces.

Wow. Living in the Denver area but a Sox fan and I got to say if I was a Rockies fan I would be fucking pissed for what they got. If it is true they got Street, Smith, and Gonzalez for Holiday they got screwed. The talk fpor a while here is the owners here are only interested in making money. Now I know everyone once to get paid but at least many owners at least try to win. That is not the case from everything I have seen, It is really sad because Rocky fans are very good fans and the fact they support this team year after year points to that. But, also the owners know the fans here are a little naive and no matter what fans will come out to the games with there kids since people here are really worried that the Rockies will just pick up and move. My advice to fans is grow a pair and boycott the Rockies until these owners start to build a better product.

Last edited by Galaril : 11-10-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote