View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #370
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Kaleta is actually quite skilled at fighting, he did it a ton while down at Rochester. When he was brought up he was told to lay off the actual fisticuffs a little because we already have a throwaway player for that in Peters.

Kaleta is first and formost a huge hitter on the ice. He goes out after anyone with their head down and takes out anyone he can that has the puck.

He's built his game around his hitting and other teams go after him because of that. I can't blame him at all for baiting them into being stupid and taking penalties. I'm just glad he does back it up when he has to.

I didn't know that. I just see him body slam guys. I think they should let him throw punches every once in a while.

Goose and Connolly should be back very soon, if by Thursday's game. I'm guessing Ellis will go back down (he's played very solid). I'm guessing Peters will be the next man out? It'll be interesting to see what they do when Hecht comes back (he should be back soon as well, I think). MacArthur is playing terrific hockey. You can't sit Kaleta (besides his pest and checking abilities, he's not a bad player. He can skate, and gives a 100% effort every time he's on the ice).
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote