View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #218
RendeR
Coordinator

To be honest I never watched Domi play that often, its more a reputation of being a dirty player that followed him around after a number of things he did. The clearest one in my memory being the blatant elbow to the head of another player.

Tucker, as you say, is better if he shuts up and plays, but the sideshow routine just makes him look retarded.

If an aggitator is someone who causes trouble but never steps up to follow it through then Kaleta isn't that. he's dropped the gloves and body slammed people already this season. He's just smart enough to know that its better for the team if he chooses his battles and lets the other team be stupid.

It didn't help the Mara and Kaleta have a history, kaleta busted up mara's face pretty badly last year. And in an interview after the Vancouver game he said something along the lines of "Yeah, i wanted to smack them around but they were so eager it was simpler to let them take the penalties"

I really like Kaleta, he busts his ass, and other peoples every minute he's on the ice. For a team like buffalo he's helping to replace the "sot" reputation we've had with some brute force.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote