View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #40
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Cassell did fine, yes. But consider that from now on people will be gameplanning against him. That will make a big difference, I expect his performance will deteriorate.

I Heard they were calling Chris Simms, and so it's very possible they'll move Cassell back down now that they know the injury is season ending.
How much can they gameplan for him at this point? 2nd half of the season, sure, if he's still the starter, but nobody knows what he's like or how the offense is gonna be at this point.

Alan T's question really helps highlight why people have been so aggravated by "Patriots fans" over the past couple years. Clearly you're hanging out with the most ludicrously fairweather non-football fans if they'd rather see Brady's legacy enhanced than their team win football games.

Simms and Rattay are in Foxboro getting physicals from what I've heard, but no plans to sign either yet (at some point, the Pats need to sign one of them or Gutierrez. We can't seriously be considering Kevin Faulk or Wes Welker as our 3rd QB.)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote