View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 11:37 PM   #1
korme
Go Reds

FOFC Glory II - Back In College

From FOFC Glory I (old board), edited for current seasons/years:

FOFC Glory will be about you guys signing up, and I will put you into NCAA 2004 on the PS2(sorry haters, but its the only way!), and I will simulate each year, documenting everyones season. This will continue throughout the college experience and onto the NFL(Madden).

It starts from you being recruited in the NCAA to retiring in your NFL career... this can potentially be a very long dynasty.

If a lot more people want to do this than I thought, then I might put a limit to how many can join(you don't just have to join for 2004, when the 2005 season comes - which might be a week in real time -, then you can sign up.)

So what you need to do if you want to join is two things.

Firstly if you have NCAA for the PS2, you can personally post your ratings(OVR is 85 max), for example.

Info
Shorty3281
Position HB
Hand Right
Height 5'7
Weight 161
# 3
Skin Light
Hair Color Lt. Brown
Hair Style Buzzcut #1
Face 5
Body Size, Muscle, Flak - All Lowest Possible

Equipment
Facemask - 2 Bar
Visor - Off
Eye Paint - Yes
Nasal Strip - No
Neck Pad - None
L/R Elbow - Black Pad
L/R Wrist - Normal
L/R Hand - Gloved
Long Sleeves - None
L/R Ankle - Normal

RATING
Overall: 85
Speed 95
Strength 40
Awareness 90
Agility 90
Accel 90
Catching 60
Carrying 71
Jumping 84
Break Tackle 84
Skip to ..
Pass Block 40
Run Block 40
Stamina 95
Injury 95

And if you a) dont own the game, b) dont feel like manually doing your own ratings up to 85 OVERALL, then simply tell me general info(height, weight, #..) what kind of player you want to be and I will give you ratings myself. Examples of players are cover corner, hard hitting corner, possession receiver, speed receiver, strong kicker..etc

If I did not make anything clear or you want something explained, please reply.

korme is offline   Reply With Quote