View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #483
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
Finally got my copy of HC 09 from EBGames last night. Apparently I was the only person who pre-ordered the game... I actually kind of felt like a loser.

Anyways, I played it for 45 minutes last night, created my coach (Surly McManmakers) and set his skills up, then went straight to pre-season and started to respond to the various alerts on my clipboard. I downloaded a bunch of plays from the internet because one of my goals was to add 10 new plays, and then was trying to figure out how to 'add' them to get credit when the whole system froze up! I hadn't saved so I lost everything.

Then, I rebooted and created the same coach and started all over again. I had the same goals, so I went online to download the plays again but it said I had already downloaded them and that I couldn't get credit for re-downloading the same plays. That frustrated me so I turned it off. I guess I'll have to read some forums on how to avoid freezes and maybe how to reset the downloaded plays so that I can get credit for them in my new game.

You might also want to read both of these threads on the Operation Sports Forums in case you missed them. I don't know why they never got a sticky. The patch should fix both issues, but until the patch is out the following information can be very useful.

The Injury Bug Workaround
Good News/Bad News - The Injury Bug Workaround - Operation Sports Forums

Salary Bug and Workaround
*** Salary Bug and Workaround *** - Operation Sports Forums
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote