View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #368
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesz View Post
So, I'm kind of getting the feeling I'm going to experience what I go through with every EA release.

Stage 1 - Get the game, play it, it seems awesome..Wow, everything is new an pretty. A lot of new stuff to try. I could spend 24 hours straight playing this.

Stage 2 - OK, there's a bug, that's a little annoying. Oh, well, I'll just try and ignore it. Seems like a few other bugs are popping up as well with others who are playing.

Stage 3 - These damn bugs are frustrating beyond belief. How could they not have caught these before release?! If only it didn't have this stupid (insert word here from previous EA games: interceptions, missed tackles, penalties not being applied correctly, injuries not healing correctly, quirky graphics, etc.) bug it would be playable. But it makes it completely unplayable/non-realistic and ruins the game. What a waste of time.

Now, I hope I'm wrong, but after reading through the last 4 or so pages of posts, I'm seeing this progression again. It will be interesting to see if the general feelings/enthusiasm of posts change over the next couple of weeks.

Yep, that is exactly how I feel with head coach. I can tell you one thing. If EA would patch head coach the way Jim patches FOF or Arlie patches bowl bound it would be a no brainer to keep the game. But, I know there won't be any patches or if there is a patch it will only fix the injury bug.

Hopefully head coach will be better next year.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote