View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:15 PM   #346
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Platypus View Post

I agree with his first point. Players zig zag WAY too much when they are running with the ball. They make far too many 90 degree and 120 degree cuts, at full speed, several at a time. I have no problem with a running back trying to force a run outside when there's a hole inside. It happens. In HC, it does happen a bit too much, but I've seen running back, typically the young, speed backs, try to cut something to the outside when the inside was open.

As for his other points, I haven't gotten out of preseason yet (and I'll be waiting for a patch until I start a real career), so I can't comment on a few of them. I found the Draft and the scouting leading up to the draft fine. Not perfect, but good enough. I guess his just sucks at scouting if he couldn't find enough info about his targets.

And as for coaching points, I guess he wants to be able to max out his coach by year 3 or 4. I played 2 preseason games, but I was up to about 3300 skill points (500 leftover from creation). After the 3rd preseason game, I had 4000 something. I can't remember, but it was enough to upgrade something already. Seems like a good rate to me so far.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote