View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #334
LionsFan10
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Husker-4-Life View Post
I'm getting very good sim results with these sliders;

This game is very close to being the FPS:football 99 we never got, try them out and tell me how they are working.

7 or 8 minutes you choice

Hum/Cpu

off
5/5
50/50
5/5
59/62
50/50

def
all default at 50

st
60/60
20/20
52/52
25/25
50/50

penalty

other notes;

I let my d. coordinator call plays and I have the team practice defending the pass throughout the week. I only call offense and special teams, plus I sub out guys when needed.

One last note, Have fun with it and don't freak out if everything doesn't happen the way you'd like it to. Remember it's a video game and it's the closest thing we have to FPS: Football.

Thanks for the sliders, I'll definitely have to try those out, because as it stands I get about 10 clipping penalties a game. Not very fun.

Two other quick questions for you, or for anybody who knows what I'm doing wrong, I tried letting my defensive coordinator call the plays, but right now I still have to go to "ask coach," and then select a play from the one(s) suggested. Is that how you let the defensive coordinator "call the play"? In my team philosophy, I have it set to let the defensive coordinator call the plays, but as I said earlier, I still have to manually ask the coach, and then select a play.

The second question is substitutions, I might be missing something there as well because the only time I see a sub is if it shows up on the clipboard, is there somewhere else I can go to keep the players a little more fresh? By the time the "Sub (Player)" thing shows up on the clipboard, usually the player has little to no stamina left. Is there a way to keep fresh guys in faster?

Loving this game so far, there's definitely some bugs (like missing two chipshot field goals from inside the 20), but I can look past it.