View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #311
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Oh my goodness! I started my coaching career with the Rams at 8am this morning and it's now 1:15pm? Talk about having time fly.. I need to take a week off.

SAVE OFTEN SAVE OFTEN SAVE OFTEN!!!!

I cannot stress that enough.. I was in the 4th quarter of my first preseason game when I got the dirty disk read error..really pissed me off.. so SAVE OFTEN!!! Maybe my Xbox is about to die, who knows?

I absolutely love this game, sure it has some goofy issues, like me kicking a FG on a 4th and goal in a preseason game and my approval rating goes down from a 48 to a 40, WTF!

I'm starting to learn who I can show emotion too and who I can't.. yeah I'm talking to you Adam Carriker!

I signed Terry Glenn and John Lynch and they looked great in the first preseason game, in fact the owner wanted Lynch to get at least 50 plays from scrimmage.

Took me awhile to manage my time properly in-game as I now call the offensive plays and let Haslett call the defensive plays for the most part. Seems to be working thus far.

There is just so many cool things this game has to offer and I'm totally hooked. I made myself quit, but I wanted to play my next preseason game.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote