Thread: Your kid's diet
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Your kid's diet

This is more for parents of younger kids because you can better control their diet, but just curious about people's general views towards their kids diet. With our daughter (almost 1) we've made a decision that we are not going to load her up on juice, fruit snacks and general garbage and we've made strides to try to improve our own diet so our daughter doesn't grow up on a McDonald's laden, sugar heavy, Mac and Cheese only diet.

We took her to the zoo for the first time and I was just looking at the crap people were feeding their kids at 9:00 in the morning - chips, cookies, juice boxes, ice cream.. Didn't seem like a whole lotta balance going on.

Do people just cave in easily to what their kids eat? We've already started getting comments from relatives saying we should feed her french fries, juice and fruit snacks and when we say we don't want her to eat that stuff we just get eye rolls.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 08-10-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote