View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #201
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
As if "womens" gymnastics wasn't a pedophiles dream already. Add in the comments by the announcer how he "was surfing the net about a year and a half ago and came across a video of this girl doing a routine and said what is this" and should we send Chris Hansen to the studio now or save costs by having him wait at NBC Studios in NY?

Then there was the vault attempt, where the fact the Chinese girl is 14 at most wasn't even the most objectionale part. The girl landed on her head and she only got a .1 deduction for it! She still scored a 14.something It's hard for me to take it seriously when the scoring system is so complicated the announcers don't even attempt to explain it, but shouldn't she get a 2 for the execution on that or something? She landed on her head!

Yeesh, those are some ugly uniforms for the Americans.

I agree. It's like impossible to get below an 8 on execution or something. It's like frigging penalties in football or fouls in basketball - I think there's a lot of like "reputation" involved which is lame,
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote