View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:41 PM   #2422
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I can comment on my picks:

#1 Chief Rum - I wanted a guy who has a few games under his belt who doesn't attract too much attention. #1 criteria here was to stay alive for a few days. I expected I would make this pick my cunning wolf, but didn't really have much in way of pre-conceived notions about other roles

#4 Danny - I wanted a trend-breaker here. I knew there would be speculation about who I would draft and I wanted to go off the map. Plus I had liked what I had seen from Danny in his previous game as a villager, so I figured I would make him a wolf.

#9(?) Mccollins - He has given me some trouble as a villager when I'm a wolf, so I figured that I would take this opportunity to see how he plays as a wolf. Again, someone who I think isn't likely to die too early and isn't easily going to be fingered as a "hoopsguy" pick.

#19 Mrs Schmidty - played a great first game, so let's see how the whole wolf thing works out. This is the 4th person that I picked that I've never played with as a wolf, and I believe the 3rd person I'm making a 1st time wolf. If people were looking for trends, those would have been the winners.

#22 EagleFan - I've played with him a couple of times before, so I cast him as the cultist. I wanted to follow along with the conversation from the people that I've never played with more than I wanted to see EF as a wolf for the 3rd time. But I wish I could have been on the listening end to his thoughts via PM this game - he really had the wolves off-balance all the way to the end.

I knew I sucked but wow, picked 22nd out of 21 people.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote