View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #2407
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I finally won a game!!!

Wolves, did you figure me out before Schmidty outed me?

I tried to send subtle clues:

Immediately voting Mrs Schmidty day one with a lame reason was an attempt to let you know that I knew who you were.

I called out mccollins a few times early bet never made a run at him until later (that was an attempt to earn trust with the vilagers, I tried to mention going after villagers after him a few times to let that be known, I even made sure to go hard after oliegirl to induce the olierage and didn;t want to get into too much of a fight with mccollins but he kept pushing back. I even tried to give him an out in one post but he didn't seem to want to stop going at me.

The hit and run vote on CR with the no idea why tag was also an attempt to let you know I knew who you were, the vote I immediately took off him.

I believe that CR at least had me pegged earlier when he voted Danny after I begged to find out who the brutal was. I had hoped to be where we were going before the deadline so I could do a last minute switch to Danny but I had the blackberry fiasco and then I lost reception.

My goal was to try to plant a few ideas in people's minds and see if they took hold but never be a deciding vote on a villager. I tried to do some late pleading for some of those lynches to at least make it looks like I was trying to save a villager.

My thought on the oliegirl lynch is that it may draw attention on me but a lynch of me would still help the numbers for the wolves a bit.

After I was outed I just wanted to make enough of a stir as possible and include enough potentially legitimate arguements to how Schmidty could be faking.

Then mccollins had to call out my blunder by mentioning the conversion idea (which was an honest mistake but bad timing when I was using Schmidty's mistake about knowing roles against him).

Did you suspect clap by that point? My attempted outing of him was basically me throing my hands up in the air, waving them around and screaming I am the cultist.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote