View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 07:43 AM   #601
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I don't like the one candidate we have, and no one has done anything I can yet pin down as wolfy. So I'm going to think outside the box like LSG and try to peek into hoops' cryptic mind.

Everyone says Lathum is the obvious wolf, or that he plays it so well, he naturally would be a pick there. I am thinking hoops will take it to the next level. There is a known connection between saldana and Lathum that is often played up. hoops knows Lathum likely gets himself lynched early (sorry Lathum). For whatever inane reason, people will figure the drafter would have Lathum and saldana on the same side, being concerned that they might have special insight into one another on opposite sides. I can see that reasoning, even though I have seen enough of both to know that's not true. But the point is, what will people generally believe, in a drafted game? Lathum and saldana are on the same side. Lathum is lynched, comes up villager. Ergo, saldana is a villager. And he even scans as a villager, because hoops knows saldana is a very smart player and would be a nice unexpected choice for the cunning wolf.

So I'm going with sal.

VOTE SALDANA
This is a very disappointing analysis, frankly. I think the stuff that LSG and others have done is much better. After having slept, I'm suddenly more inclined towards believing Lathum is telling the truth than I was yesterday and am now thinking about changing my vote to DT or Mrs Schmidty.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote