View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 10:54 AM   #193
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Week 14 Training Results

None of our defensive trainees showed any dramatic improvement this week, though we’re certain that Norwegian wingback Christian Kvam and Spanish defender Zarpas Lerma are relatively close. There were, however, a number of other significant changes this week.

Form Changes

2 players improved in form this week, including one starter:
-Goalkeeper Cornelius “Corny” Jernigan: Inadequate (5)

16 players saw their form remain the same this week.

4 players dropped in form this week, including two starters:
-Midfielder Charlie Bautista: Solid (7)
-Central Defender Chuck Scales: Passable (6)

Bautista and Scales don’t concern me much, as both are still in pretty good shape. The real good news here is that Corny appears to be coming out of his slump, which I am very glad to see. I did not relish the idea of benching him this weekend for our qualification match.

Experience

Two of our players improved in experience this week. Wingback Tyler Willard improved to wretched (2) experience. Also, injured midfielder Niklas Ivarsson improved to inadequate (5) experience. Unfortunately, Niklas is nursing a severe ankle sprain, and will not be available to play on Sunday.

Old-Timers

Father time seems to be catching up with some of our older players. Pete “The Old Goat” Tomlin dropped to solid (7) stamina this week. More painful is winger Valentin Rubio’s loss of a level of passing skill, to inadequate (5).

In The Zone

We’ll have four players in excellent (8) form on the pitch this Sunday. Wingbacks Arlen Lucas and Tyler Willard, along with winger Valentin Rubio, all remain in excellent form. Also in excellent form is reserve midfielder Lucian Tere, which is great timing, since he will be playing in place of the injured Niklas Ivarsson.

Form Dogs

Reserve midfielder Jerry Smith is this week’s form dog, as he is in weak (4) form for the second week in a row (I believe I forgot to mention Jerry in this section last week).

Player Values

Average Player Value: $173,182 (+$1,273)
Total Player Value (22 players): $3,810,000 (+$28,000)

Assessed Value Milestones

Not a true milestone this week, but worthy of mention nonetheless is wingback Arlen Lucas. This week, Arlen becomes the most highly valued member of the entire club, with an assessed value of $445,000, (keeper “Corny” Jernigan is presently valued at $431,000).

Up Next: Our weekly youth pull disappointment and financial update. Stay tuned!
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote