View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #136
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic View Post
i still didn't figure it out. i wish there was a deafult 3 minor league limit, and then you click on "extended minor leagues" to get like the rookie leagues and the other ones.

i decided to just play with all the minor leagues, it was getting late and i couldn't figure out which ones to keep. you can always delete or add anytime you want.

how do you set up your scout to actually scout other leagues? like will he send you a report like in FM, or is it you have to scout each team in each league by clicking on them and you just use his scouting ability to look at each guy?

and i love how the AI signed Mike Piazza - a 4 star catcher - off of the FA pool during preseason. i looked at the crappy catchers the Mets have and i was like "i need a new one". would've loved to have brought Mike back home to NY to finish out his career.

how to you put guys on your shortlist? i want to snatch up Clayten Kershaw from the Dodgers before they bring him up and i want to track his minor league progress.

Should be able to right click Kershaw's name and add him to your shortlist if it is like past versions of ootp. Or from inside of his player card, the action button at the bottom should have the option to add him to your short list.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote