View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 09:22 AM   #248
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
Yeah, color me impressed as well. Had one interception, but it was definitely my fault and the guy was tackled almost immediately. I was able to stop my opponent as well - I didn't see the opposing QB go 14 for 15 or anything like that.

One thing I do like added is the statistical overlays. It seems in previous years you'd find out how your RB was doing sporadically at best. This year, a little unobtrusive pop-up shows up after every play. There's a 50-50 split (it seems) between showing the results of the last play: "HB #5, 4 yard gain" or showing the stats for the player involved: "QB #2, 7/9 45 yds". I even had one that popped up near the end that said by team had 3 QB Hurries on the day. I love that - really immerses you in the current game when it lets you know how you're succeeding/failing without having to pause and manually look at the statistics.

Oh - and that whole thing about not being able to rush the passer is a load of hooey.

I thought all of the little stats graphics, score graphics, etc. were all very well done...crisp, clean, and readable.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote