View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 08:06 AM   #105
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Hah, I did the same exact thing last night. Except I did mine as a world league with Eastern Hemisphere vs Western Hemisphere...

Anyways to answer your question, no most of the players didn't end up coming from the US. They came from the various countries that you set as the home nation for your teams. I ended up having a pretty even distribution throughout my league from each of the 16 countries that I included (as well as a 30% foreigner rate from outside countries that I did not include in the league).

The part I found disappointing however was that when I started the league, I didn't see the majority of the US players on the US team, and majority of the Japanese players on the Japan team, etc.. They were all pretty much scattered throughout the league.

We don't need no stinkin' Eastern Hemisphere!

Good to hear though. Yes, the scattered players may be a touch disappointing, but it will be ok I think. I will go ahead and create this league today then. I started last night but stopped and went to sleep. Thanks for the info.