View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #261
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
You know, going from Mile High Comics (which I should've dumped a long time ago with the freakin Donkeys playing at Mile High!) to Heavy Ink is like going from AOL dial-up to broadband. It's sooooooooo much better. I signed up for Abyss based on their recommendation.

hehe, browsing through the site is a lot of fun, then reading reviews and/or other people's recommendations is also neat. I also sometimes like stalking other people's pull list to see what they are reading, although I have sort of slowed down on that. My pull list was getting to a dangerously high level...

I have read Abyss and it was a lot of fun, as is a lot of what Red 5 put out. Atomic Robo is a must read, with the first trade shipping soon and a new volume of 6 issues starting in July I think. Another title I love from Red 5 is Neozoic. The premise is simple: what would happen if the dinosaurs were never extinct and humans had to deal with them, living inside big walled cities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Whatever. Good deal for me, so thanks FM and WVUFan!

You're welcome. I hope it works out for you. We've heard of people having trouble with their shipment getting to them in poor shape, but that's mostly due to the post office people being stupid/lazy (like bending the envelope to make it fit inside a tiny box). My comics always get to me in nice shape.

FM