View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 04:01 PM   #372
DataKing
Pro Rookie

I keep having trouble finding the time for this dynasty. I enjoy doing it, but other games (Hattrick and others) keep distracting me. I just want you all to know that I am not giving up on it, but updates and the like may be a bit infrequent. Summertime is always pretty hectic.

Promotions and New Officers

Captain RainRaven has been shipped stateside, and I have decided to promote The Afoci as Captain of Infantry Company B.

Lieutenant bertogarce is AWOL (I have not heard from him).

Four people have approached me regarding commands: Aylmar, Chevalier, CHEMICAL SOLDIER, and sony. We have one armor platoon available, and should have room for the other three of you are infantry lieutenants. Let me know your preference, if any, and I will assign commands accordingly.

Of the three infantry platoons available, two of them are under Captain The Afoci and one of them is under Captain Ardent Enthusiast.

As soon as I have your preferences, I will update our roster and shift things forward to January, 1942.

Carry on.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote