View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #256
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Added you. Thanks for the info!

Just found you and I've friended you too. One other neat thing about HI is the community aspect of it all. There are quite a few comic creators that have shown up, mostly indies like the guys from Red 5 (Atomic Robo, Neozoic, Abyss, the upcoming ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction) and the forums have a tiny bit of discussion going on. I try to get it going a bit by asking people what they like when the new solicitations go up and what they expect HI to pull for them on the following week (see this page for a list of what should ship for you next week).

Also, for the Canadian customers, they are not charging for shipping at the moment. They were very up front about it and told me that they are not sure if they can keep on doing so forever, but that they would contact all Canadians before they start charging. Seeing how nice and reasonable they've been with me so far, I wouldn't expect their shipping charge to be too outlandish.

Finally, they do have a ton of stuff listed. Basically, if a series is solicited and presented in Previews, it'll be listed in there.

FM