View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #65
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
I personally want abbreviated sims. It would be great if they had a sim that only showed the big plays, much like Football Manager does. If the sims are going to be an hour, I might as well play Madden.

Sim people love open-ended games. This sounds like a way to restrict how quickly users can sim through the game, which is never a good idea.

Even though I'd want to play out every game, the producer says in another answer that a "fixed" supersim is in the game. So it sounds like that is available if you want to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
So the player I draft number 1 in the first draft will play for me the length of his career and then, when I get to the draft in year 11 I wont give a flying F because the game is going to end right around the corner so in essence you have a 7-10 year career playable. pissshaw.

I agree. I think this is a huge design flaw of the game. Just like Flasch said, why should I care about guys I draft in the 11th plus year if I know I'm never going to see the end of their career.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote