View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 08:32 AM   #43
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epi_862 View Post
Are people calling madden games garbage just becouse all the cool kids on the internet do it? Stupid. And people are calling HC'09 garbage, and the damn game aint even finished yet. Grow the hell up.

Madden 08 was a huge leap from 07, and a great football game. That isnt even debateable.

Actually, Madden 08 was not a great football game. It had broken franchise where you got multiple backs with over 2000 yards. All defensive players had interceptions doubled. There was horrible franchise AI in which teams took QB's in the 1st round despite having 90 plus rated young QB's on their roster. There were a ton of problems with Madden's franchise and that is part of the game. The gameplay was a step up from 07, I'll give you that.

All of that said, I'm getting excited about Madden 09, too. The gameplay videos that Ian has put up on OS look good. The previews have been good. However, I'm still waiting to see some franchise screen shots including stats, before I get too excited about that game.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-01-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote