View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 10:33 PM   #203
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Yikes...doesn't sound too good so far. Game is 45 days away and people over there are already talking about a patch.

It's like, am I gonna be a sucker and buy it on day 1? Probably. Damn if I don't want to rent it first though. But I think even with a limited pass rush, I'd still get my money's worth out of the FOFC multiplayer dynasty.

We'll see.

BTW, I rented NCAA 08 and have been playing it a little. Turnovers are only a little better. I've had 3 games out of 8 in my current season (2 of those are post-patch) where the teams combined for 7 or 8 turnovers. I had 3 TO's all of those games and the AI had 4 or 5. 80% of them were INT's.

Playing Campus Legend mode again is pretty cool...but those damn INT's ruin everything. If that mode was functional it would be pretty sweet. I'd seriously play a 4-year career several times through without all the damn turnovers. Is it bad that the Ohio State QB leads the nation in interceptions when he's a top-10 rated QB? Plus we were 2-6 at one point...good lord. I do like to lose to Akron by 2 TD's or to Northern Illinois 33-12 (!!!).
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote