View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
Shaun Sullivan
PureSim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i think i just wet myself

this just makes me all the more conflicted about buying ddsb or ootp

shaun - is there any sort of VAGUE idea of when the game will be done? I'm not talking like a calendar date obviously, but like...a month? a range of months?

Thanks, to have FOFC'ers compliment it actually is a great sign. Icy did some cool work on the layout. When I check my GMail and see some new graphics waiting from him, I am like a kid at Christmas! Icy made his bones as a modder, so I figured I should raise the bar on that front. A canvas to paint on for the next "Icy" out there. Good karma.

My advice would be to go ahead and get OOTP if you need a Baseball fix soon. OOTP9 looks pretty awesome to me and I think it will be out in June. DDSB does not have a specific release date announced at this time.

I don't want to unfairly string people along when they could be enjoying a new Baseball game, I buy them all too! By the same token I will do a wide open beta for DDSB so keep your eyes peeled for that later in 2008. You'll be able to check it out for free during the beta -- the more feedback I get, the better.

My real belief is that OOTP + DDSB on the same computer affords you the ultimate complimentary Baseball sim experience

Shaun
Shaun Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote