View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 06:03 AM   #18
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
I have not been following this release, but what does this mean exactly? Does this imply that there is a way to have very low stats detail (which would be ideal for historical careers)?
I don't know the exact breakpoints between Very High, High, Normal, and Low (which are the four options). But in my own fictional league with OOTP2007/8, Low was plenty for me. Low included L/R splits, OPS, and VORP. I don't know off the top of my head everything that's in Very High, but I know it has more splits than the vast majority of users will ever need, and is probably a bit on the busy side for a good number of people. (It is for me personally.) I'm just including everything for the purposes of the preview. It's uploading now, though, so once that's done, you can see for yourself. (Although that will be a while. In a bit, I'll calculate a projected completion time, and post it in the main thread, but it looks like we're talking this evening. 20 years of information for 32 teams x 6 levels is a lot.