View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #160
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
Thanks for the link.

Glad to know the coin toss is brought to me by Coke Zero

Did they change how passing speed is determined? I like the old way of holding it down for a bullet & tapping it for a lob. The new way of using pressure sensitive buttons makes it a lot harder to control.

On the play-calling screen, did you notice that there's no indicator of what yard line you're on? That's not cool at all. Actually, there's never an indicator of what yard line you're on. Wow.

I've decided that many video game reviewers lack gaming skill. Did you see that attempted "tackle" on the OSU TD? Just the general "defense" of the user is not-so-impressive.

We'll see I guess. Last year's game was close...but there obviously can't be any game-breaking issues.

I still can't see it. Apparently, my work blocks Youtube, but doesn't tell me they do so. Instead, it just times out anywhere on their site

The rest of the game is also posted on youtube, now. I should be able to post links later tonight. Apparently, this "previewer" is either very new to the series or just has very poor skills with no excuse, but the CPU demolished him in this game which most people think was probably on All-American. No INT's for the CPU and the CPU passes long twice in the 2nd half which is an improvement from last year even if it is just one game.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 05-22-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote