View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #279
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I had figured out Saldana had been put to sleep by the hypnotist which is why I started hinting early on that he should reveal, until later in the day I gave stronger suggestions to finally basically threatening to leave my vote on the person I thought was the hypnotist to force him to reveal. The reason for it was I didnt want to push too strongly for a Saldana lynch in case he was bad and it failed to get him lynched, and i felt compelled to scan him a second time if he wasnt lynched today if the hypnotist didnt reveal. It was a game of numbers at that point, I felt logically Pass wasnt bad due to his play and Kwhit's play as I outlined in the thread.. I felt strongly that the jackal was the hypnotist and needed him to admit as such.. once he did that it pretty much opened the doors for either the wolf being Saldana or Render, with a slim possibility of Claphamsa lying in my eyes.

The real winner in this one was day one... if it had gone differently, the game could have been much different. If Purduebrad had duked a good guy, if the hypnotist had blocked someone that didn't give trust.. could have been in a situation of 4 good guys, 1 sorceror and 2 wolves. At that point the sorceror could have fake revealed as seer, pointed the finger at a good guy, possibly gotten him killed and with a night kill it now is 2 good guys, 1 sorceror and 2 wolves. The villagers possibly kill the sorceror winning the game for the wolves. Small games just don't leave much room for error, and the day one ended up being too much error regardless.

I wish I had super instincts in this game.. my initial seer scan was to scan Render, and if he got lynched Eaglefan as a backup.. but that was at the very start before anyone had hardly posted.. mostly luck on my part with a little strategy .. but I blew it when I changed it to scan saldana instead. I guess the good side of that was it helped me be able to validate the jackal though.

Last edited by Alan T : 05-20-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote