View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:12 AM   #197
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
He blocks a person from performing their action. I don't think that it is 100% that last night they blocked a wolf, they could have actually blocked someone else and a wolf just failed to get an order in..

But the far simpler approach is if they blocked someone last night, then we lynch that person on the chance they were a wolf and blocked... Like I said earlier if there is a hypnotist that did block someone, then my reasons why I felt Saldana is a bad choice today go out the window. I don't think you can automatically turn it around and say the inverse is always true though is all... that if someone was slept, they must be a wolf..

The value in the hypnotist revealing though is that it helps give us another trusted person in a very small playing field.

So what is it about this case that's different from other cases? It seems like you think The Jackal is the hypnotist, and have your vote on him, but are waiting for him to come out with that info, confirm your suspicion, then change your vote to whoever he points at.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote