View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 06:15 AM   #168
saldana
Pro Starter

i can understand clap's vote for me...i am putting on a little bit of pressure...what i cant understand is why, if he were the BG, and we didnt have a night kill last night, was he not claiming a block when he came back to the thread last night? especially since i believe he was asked who he protected twice?

as for passacaglia, i have alot more trust in him right now than i do several other people...if you look at the votes that came in yesterday before people started switching, Kwhit (the sorcerer who knew the wolves) voted for Pass at 3:50, which at that point, made Pass the vote leader at 2. I cant see the sympathizer putting a wolf out in front with a vote that was spread out over 5 people at that point.

the person that I was the most interested in yesterday, and still today is where alan went with his vote. I am wondering why, when there are already 4 people with one vote, you would go ahead and add a 5th. what is the value added to the village by spreading out even further? it has been argued ad nauseum that we should narrow day one votes down to 2 or 3 horses, instead, with 4 hours left to the deadline, TheJackal just adds another horse and dilutes the possibilities of a clear lynch candidate.

since I know I am not going to get any backup on Claphamsa, the silent but apparently successful bodyguard,

vote TheJackal
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote