View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #339
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
doesn't help him that the other threats on his team are big Z and Wally Sczerbiak (who has to be wheeled out onto the court in a damn wheelchair practically).

The C's have no defense for Z, that is true. And he has been hot. But Sczerbiak is a bum, so it's basically 2-man basketball with lebron being doubled and force to shoot (poor) jumpshots.

While some of that is true to a point I still believe LeBron needs to nutt up and play through this, because his demeanor on the court is one of defeat. Did he not watch film? He has taken a few steps back in my opinion because someone with his size and strenght should still be able to get to the basket.

I was taught that if your able to get pass the first defender then you should be able to make the layup or get fouled. I am watching the game with a bunch of other basketball guys and all of them are saying he is a bitch, and I agree with them. He is better then what he showed and not to take anything away from the Celtics who as expected stepped their games up but the reason LeBron isn't playing better is because of LeBron.