View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #205
hoopsguy
General Manager

Oh, and I suppose someone else would need to take over the vote counts if you lynch me ... forgot about that in the last post.

Seriously, I get why you would put a vote on me in that I'm not communicating directly with any of you three. So there is a better than 50% chance that I'm not on your team. But you have a zero percent chance of getting a wolf with a vote for me.

I suppose that this is what I get for asking people to actually vote for a player instead of wasting a day. So be it - I'll be taking the same stance next time this comes around.

Oh, and I've been at least this animated about other game mechanics - for example, my hatred of being converted and the imbalanced "spy" role just to pick two off the top of my head. Heck, I think I've been pretty public in multiple games about my thoughts on "No Lynch". If doing some "dumpster diving" in past games would help prove this point I guess I could do that, but I'm hoping that there are some people (clearly not RendeR) who recall me arguing this position in the past.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote