View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 12:08 PM   #93
Mike1409
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
It's loading very slowly for me, but here is supposed to be video of NCAA 09 being played by Gamespot employees:

http://www.gamespot.com/video/944961...otball-09-demo

Edit: It just loaded and it is EA employees playing the game. I'm watching it now, wonder if they will show any interceptions.

No they supersimmed the defense.

I noticed a couple of things while watching the video. I played as Florida last year (OK, every year), and the playbook looks the same. It is easier to set the formations as it appears you dont have to switch screens for each formation.

The supersim feature looks unchanged as well(meaning broke). They showed the sceen for one series the defense took the field at 4:12 and after 1 incomplete pass, 2 running plays and a punt there was still 3:47 left so each play took about 6 seconds. (watch that be abused in online dynasties, super sim on defense if behind to to try and save time and timeouts!)

I want to see more information about the online dynasty before making a decision, scratch that I will buy this at midnight if not before, but I am a sucker for NCAA football.
Mike1409 is offline   Reply With Quote