View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 12:46 PM   #172
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71 View Post
Can't believe the Stars are up 2-0 over the defending champs. The good news is the Stars overcame a Ducks rally to win 5-2 last night. They have been a glass team when losing a lead this year...nice to see them able to withstand the pressure and finish the job.

But in the back of my mind, I know that the Duck now come in and win the next 2, then take one at home, lose back in Dallas, and finally win convincingly on home ice.

At least we will give them a scare, though.

Don't think that is going to happen. The Ducks are cooked, so to speak. If we give up three goals a game, we don't have the offense to win. Maybe a healthy Perry would make a difference, but I doubt it.

I would like to see Hiller get the start in Dallas for game 3, although that might be seen as a complete white flag he's actually got huge potential and Giggy just isn't getting the job done right now. It just might be the thing that changes the series. God knows the veterans are doing a piss poor job...

Unless the Ducks do a complete 180, I'd be amazed to see this series go longer than five, and I'd probably put money on 4-0.
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote