View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #65
yacovfb
H.S. Freshman Team

Montreal over Boston in 6 - When's the last time these two have met in the playoffs and Montreal hasn't won?

Pittsburgh over Ottawa in 5 - Should be a high scoring series, Pens are playing good hockey right now, Sens aren't and are without the captain...not a good combo.

Washington over Philly in 5 - Both teams had to play at least decent hockey down the stretch to get in, but I like the skilled Caps to beat the tougher Flyers...the longer this series goes, however, the more of an edge I'd give to Philly.

Devils over Rangers in 7 - The Devils style of play + Brodeur's brilliance usually is a good combo for the playoffs

Detroit over Nashville in 6 - Detroit shouldn't have too much trouble but the Preds might play with new life knowing they're not playing the Sharks.

SJ over Calgary in 6 - Flames have a good style for the playoffs but they've been inconsistent this year and the Sharks are peaking at the right time.

Colorado over Minnesota in 5- Don't really know what to expect from this series, but my gut just tells me the Avs will win fairly easily.

Anaheim over Dallas in 6 - Should be a good series, but there's too many question marks that don't bode well for the Stars: Turco, poor play down the stretch, overcoming the Ducks mix of firepower and toughness (Ott, for example, will have to be a little less of a pussy if they want to match up in this category), etc.

Can't wait for tomorrow...Go Sharks!
yacovfb is offline   Reply With Quote