View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #39
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Montreal over Boston in 6
- Price may look slow early but should bounce back. Boston doesn't have enough fire power, and they have questions in net.

Pittsburgh over Ottawa in 5
- Ottawa has issues in net, and their Captain is out. The Pens will just flat outscore Ottawa, and worry about their defensive game in the second round.

- Washington over Philadelphia in 6
When a team is playing as great of hockey as Washington to make the playoffs, it translates over nicely into the chase for Lord Stanley's cup. Philly has no D, and though the Cap's D is also flakey, their offense has more punch then the Flyers.

Rangers over Devils in 7
- Seems like one of those series when something has to give. I don't like the Devils chances if they need to score 3 goals to win every game.

Detroit over Nashville in 6
- Nashville will play hard but when your #1 goaler is a 28 year old rookie, there is a problem there, no matter how good he's played.

Calgary over San Jose in 7
- Calgary is built for the playoffs. San Jose is a good team. and this should be the first rounds best series, but after the disappointment of last year, I expect Calgary to find a way to beat San Jose down and pull out a game 7 in the Tank.

Minnesota over Colorado in 6
- A popular pick is Colorado over Minnesota, but I don't see it with Colorado's goaltending situation. Plus this leads to my dream matchup ..

Anaheim over Dallas in 4
- Anaheim is playing their best, Dallas their worst. Wild vs Ducks, and Fight Night at the Xcel in the second round.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote