DB: E
K: G
Young Talent: VG
Mot: F
Dis: F
Off: G
Def: E
Inj: G

Well, I start off with outstanding coaching and scouting personnel. With the way I expect to lose in my first few seasons, I suppose these guys will get signed away, but they're good to have for now.

Initial Roster
After unloading all non-SEC players, I am left with a whopping total of FIVE players. A brief overview of each (Current/Future Ratings after name):

TE Reginald Kelly 48/74--This rookie from Mississippi State should be a solid starter. Only rating of concern is a big fat 2 in carrying. Everything else looks good if not spectactular. 94 future potential in catch frequency.

C Todd McClure 16/35--A rookie from LSU, his future potential blocking ratings are 40 and 37, so not terrible. However he has a 16 in endurance, so he needs to be a backup.

DE Chuck Smith 62/60--8th year man from Tennessee is the only 1998 Falcon starter on my squad.

LB Ben Talley 6/8--4th year former Volunteer was a roster filler, and hopefully he'll be no better than same after I pick up some players. Ugh. Highest rating is 6/9 in pass rush.

CB Elijah Williams 13/18--2nd-year Gator is only useful as a kick returner (57).

Because I have to pick up SO many guys, I won't bore you with the details. I'll just post the starting roster in my next post.

[This message has been edited by SkyDog (edited 10-21-2000).]