View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #409
IMetTrentGreen
College Prospect

Sab had double digit tackles again I think. The only one to do so despite them running like 300 plays.

Quote:
I read the important skills for DT are Strength, Tackling, Agility, speed. For me I don't know being a NT that I need a ton of speed, but probably a little improvement there wouldn't hurt for me.

I don't plan on upping speed at all. I don't think DT's will be doing much straight line running. Most of my opportunities so far have been close quarters where agility is far more valuable.

Of course, I have no idea what attributes are important for getting double teamed. In real life, huge, strong, NTs are usually the best, even if they can't run. Agile ones like Casey Hampton or the inconceivable Ted Washington are that much better. I bet neither one could break 6.0 in a 40. It's just not in the job description.

I know you gain less per day training the higher you level and attributes get, so maybe I'll hit up speed one day when it's economically feasible to do so. For now, stamina, strength and agility.
IMetTrentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote