View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 05:09 AM   #381
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

If you've signed with Lowcountry, please report to the in-game team forum for discussions. It looks like you have to be logged in and own a player on the team to see that forum. Nice little automated feature there.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...d=0&team_id=87

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog, from that forum
I've set the depth charts now. Basically my priority in setting them was:

1. Human-Owned Player
2. Level
3. Are his attributes set for me to see them? (In other words, I had to decide between two Level 2 human-owned TEs. Kodos had his guy set where I could see his attribute. His guy got the nod.)

I assigned every level 1 human player to special teams play, to help boost their playing time a bit. (Some level 1 human players are starting.)

Please level up if you can.

My short-term goal is to fill the roster with all human players, then evaluate what kind of team we have. I'm not going to do much on strategy yet, because right now several starting slots are manned by CPU guys or Level 1 human-owned players. Given how many offers I just made, I suspect that the roster and depth charts will change radically over the next couple of days or so.

--Ben