View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003, 09:45 AM   #226
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

After yet another friendly loss, The Afoci remained amazingly calm. There was a determined look in his eyes as he called Marmel, Coach and Number Two over to him. He speaks to them for a few moments and they all get a suprised look on their faces. After he was done showing them some magic tricks, he revealed that he will be gone for a week and that control of the team is going to Marmel.

With that, The Afoci grabbed a case of peanut butter and Chavez "The dope finding" Dog and headed down to the depths of the secret hideout not so far from the Fighting Crawfish Arena. As many trucks are around the grounds as the last time the stadium was being expanded. But this time, the stadium isn't being expanded. Many suspect they are there helping construct the amry of Crawfish with Laser Blaster instead of Claws! Only time will tell what will happen...

As the rest of the team headed towards practice, Marmel decided he had other ideas. He grabbed some peanut butter, put on his favorite skirt, the one that Chavez "The dope finding" Dog loves the most, and headed to his room. He couldn't find Chavez "The dope finding" Dog though, then he realized, one whole week with out Chavez "The dope finding" Dog.

"NOOOOO" screams Marmel "I need my puppy loving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It could be heard everywhere, and it struck fear into all players who feared that they may be the next to taste the newest brand of Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter la Marmel.

side note

Until next week folks, enjoy! I will be spending time on the North Shore of Lake Superior for one whole week! My B-Day is July 4th and I will be 23, so shoot some fireworks off for me, everyone else does.