View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #389
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
so I got it wrong.

No need to be an ass

If you read that as being an ass, you need to turn on your ass-sensor. Since I wasn't intending to be an ass, you got a bad Internet read, I think.

I was just commenting that you may need to look up CS Fullerton more. Wisconsin's still going to win the game. They're probably seeded lower than they should have been, too.

The Big West champion has regularly been seeded #14 or higher (usually #13), even after UNLV left, and as I noted, have been known to pull off an upset every now and then. It's not one of the big mid majors, but it's a decent conference for what it is.

Fullerton features two key transfers, Josh Akognon (from Wazzu, a dead-eye shooter) and Scott Cutler (a wide body PF type who scores inside in bunches who came over from Kent State), and they have several other key players on a senior-heavy squad. If they get hot from outside, Wisconsin will have to be careful. That said, Wisconsin should win that game by 10 points if they come prepared, and more if Fullerton is off from outside.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote