View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #206
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Arkansas wins as Lofton rims one out at the buzzer. Saw this one coming once the intensity slacked off.

Heck, saw this one coming (just didn't know who it would be against) for a couple of weeks. Since the win at Memphis, their margins had been -3 (Vandy), +3, +3, +33, and +2. Can't live on the edge every game & avoid getting beat eventually.

Chism has been bringing it, Lofton is still mostly Lofton but the Smiths play in spurts, Ramar has been well off his pace, and Howell hasn't been able to throw the ball in the ocean for six weeks and that's actually a bigger problem than most people seem to have noticed. Howell with small but steady production, often timely, helped cover things on nights when Ramar or another Smith was off, but now he's a defensive rebound opportunity looking for a place to happen.

For the past month, this isn't a number one seed or at least isn't the caliber I expect from ones. A two is the best they deserve (assuming everyone else doesn't screw themselves up between now & then).

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-15-2008 at 07:30 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote