View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #26
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Oh, I want the info, and I'm glad it's in the game. It's getting there that's the problem. I remember when the HoF thing happened to me, I literally spent 20 minutes looking for the tab at the top of the page because I knew I saw it before and it was driving me crazy. And when you put the game down and pick it up months later, all those little issues like this that I had down when I was playing, I no longer remember, and I'm right back to the frustration of trying to remember how I got to particular pages.

Mapping, interface, whatever you want to call it...it needs to change.

Here's another great one that infuriated me to no end...

Say I want to view a team's batting/pitching stats. If I go to the Home League page and click on a team, I get a set of links on the right side of the page. So I click on batting stats. OK, now I want to view pitching stats. I have to go back to the other page to get that link. Why?

OH NO says one of the guys over at OOTP's board - you can just click the "Select Report" button at the top of the batting stats, pick the next report you want to view, and you don't have to go back to the other page. BUT WAIT! I point out to him that he's right - IF you've started from the Manager Home Page and click a team report link. THEN you get the "select report" drop-down menu. BUT if you start at the League Home Page, pick a team, pick a report...there's no drop-down menu.

Wha?

I'm with you on this. It's a real pain in the ass. No two-ways about that.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote