View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 03:08 AM   #126
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Sun Dancer, as you probably already know, I responded to your question in your dynasty thread. Good luck with that!

If Sun Dancer doesn't mind, also, I would like to bring over one of his ideas I hadn't thought of that I think is excellent.

I don't know how many of you all are still reading this, but I think it's fair to say that your perspective is that of a fan. As such, I encourage submissions to the local papers, such as letters to the editor describing what a bum manager Matthew Kieta is (or how great he is), or simply questions the reporter can pass along to the club (which I will endeavor to answer), or even op-ed piece about the state of the team.

Feel free and throw these out here in this thread, or if you need more information that a fan would have, but that I haven't provided in the dynasty, feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM here. I will be glad to respond and help out in anyway I can.

Thanks for reading, and go Poppies!

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote